Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm having second thoughts...

Gosh people...

I just don't know...

The more I think about it, the more I think Kris really MIGHT pull this one out! I'm not trying to play the "on the fence" role... I am just honestly having difficulty feeling confident in a prediction. I said Adam, but a lot of people are behind Kris. I think he's just the likeable, easy choice.

I'm seriously on pins and needles waiting for the finale! T-minus 2 hours and 51 minutes til it starts... and T-minus 5 hours before the result is actually read. I may get an ulcer.

2 comments:

  1. The results were actually just revealed on the east coast. I read another blogger's blog to get the results prior to it airing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting finale!!!

    How will they top that next season?

    ReplyDelete