Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Idol Prediction: Disco Week

So I've been super swamped in life and work lately and didn't have a chance to write a recap! I apologize!!! But just wanted to post quickly before the results show here and give my predictions! Had to get them down on here... because so far this season I'm on a roll... so...

Lil is going home for sure...

the other spot could be Anoop or Matt (and I'll even go out on a limb and say MAYBE Allison).... but I think it will be Anoop because Matt's fans will have voted a lot to save him after the judges saved him last week. We'll see. I mean... he did sing "Stayin' Alive", so its gotta be good for something. It can't be his swan song. That would just be punishment to sing "Stayin' Alive" on your way out....

We'll see if I'm right in a bit!

Again... to all the loyal readers, I'm sorry I didn't get to post. Until next time.... :-)

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about some of your comments that you might make about last night's results show if you get a chance to write anything: The old time disco singers were very difficult to watch, they all seemed like they didn't know what they were doing anymore and I really expected a lot more out of KC from the Sunshine band! Plus I do believe that the Top 7 dance and singing number was lip synched again, but I can't be for sure. You would be the expert on that. I'm getting a little bored with the results shows, I don't know about you... Great predictions though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top 7 lip sync was annoying, but at least forgivable this week since the choreography was so involved.
    Watching the old disco singers was incredibley awkward, espcially the guy from KC and the Sunshine Band. I honestly felt embarassed for him. I felt bad that Anoop went home after his best week last week, but the end note, when he sang it Weds. and when he sang it last night, was just awful! It broke the whole rest of the performance.
    Did you catch what the theme for next week is?

    ReplyDelete