Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tonight's results show

Ryan just tweeted and said that the Idol contestants are performing a Michael Buble song tonight.  Anything will be better than "I Gotta Feeling" last week.  Sheesh that was horrible!  I wonder what song it will be though?  Will they go with one of his standards like "Save The Last Dance For Me?"... his biggest hit "Home" or his newest track "Haven't Met You Yet".  I'm gonna assume its the latter because they can make that one the cheesiest. 

Also... I just want to bring attention to the list of links I have in the right hand column of the page.  I've compliled a list of other pages that you may be interested in.  Dial Idol is a site that provides data about the phone calls based on people who have downloaded their dialing program (it can sometimes be a very good indicator of the eliminations!).  Vote For The Worst and MJ's Big Blog are probably the most popular idol blogs on the web today... both taking different viewpoints on the show.  Also... Idol Logs is a great site that compiles different Idol blogs to one handy site.  They have even started posting my writeups!  Exciting!  :-)

If you haven't voted in my elimination polls yet, be sure to do so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment