Monday, March 30, 2009

I'M GOING TO THE SHOW!

OK.... so, I'm trying to keep my composure.... but I can hardly contain myself....

I'VE GOT TICKETS TO TUESDAY'S TAPING OF AMERICAN IDOL!

YAY!

so... there is a mini-disclaimer along with this. For those of you that haven't been out here to L.A. and haven't been to a taping of a show.... just because you have tickets doesn't mean that you will actually be in the audience. They give out more tickets than they have spots for.... But there's something to be said about having tickets, thats for sure. They are HARD to get (I've tried... trust me).

My great friend Lauren submitted for tickets a LONG while back and was put on the waiting list for them... and she just got confirmation that her spot on the waiting list finally was up and she had tickets. Pretty exciting!!!

And luckily, I have tomorrow off of work already! So I can go down early and sit in line to try to ensure I get in the door. I really, really hope I get in. It would be such a dream come true for such a fan (read: freak) of this show.

And if I do make it... can you imagine the blog??!?! OMG!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Matt!! I'm so happy for you!! Okay, I've got a question for you...I hope you can answer it. It just so happens that my family is taking a trip to L.A. the week the week we are guessing will be the finale. I really want to go to the finale, so do I need to get on a waiting list or how do I get tickets for the finale episode? If I have to get on a waiting list, how do I go about doing that?

    ReplyDelete