Friday, March 6, 2009

Semi-Finals Group 2 Results

OK... so I FINALLY got to watch the results show this weekend... and WOW! Shocker about Kris making it through!!! I really didn't think he had enough camera time... but I guess it didn't matter. He did do pretty well... but I find it hard to think that he got more votes than Matt G. Oh well...

Here's my peeve about the results show for the past two weeks. They leave the MOST obvious announcment until last. I mean... c'mon, week one did anyone doubt that Danny was going to make it though??! And this week did anyone actually think Adam wasn't going to make it? I say if you really want to keep the viewers on the edge of their seat, then announce the obvious people first! It will make it more interesting. If it would have come down to Kris and Nick/Norman, then I really would have been kinda nervous to see who made it through. But after they announced Kris made it through, there was NO way that Nick AND Kris had more votes than Adam. It's just painfully predictable.

As Simon noted, a few people from this past round will probably be back for Wild Card... and one of them has GOT to be Matt G. Out of the group, I think they may invite Jasmine back too.

Also... word on the street is that they may be inviting people back for Wild Card who didn't even make it in the Top 36! So maybe people like Frankie Jordan and Jamar will actually get a chance to come back! That would be pretty awesome.Next week should be interesting!

I'm glad that its back to Tuesday so I don't have to wait much longer. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment