Friday, March 6, 2009

Semi-Finals Group 3 Results

WOW... wow, wow, wow.....

OK so I just finished watching the episode tonight. As far as the results from group three here's what I say:

1. THANK YOU American Idol for calling Lil down first. It was so predictable.

2. Scott was also predictable, but I'm happy he made it through.

3. Ju'not vs. Jorge was actually a good final two. I wasn't sure who was going to make it. I originally predicted Ju'not, but I'm cool with Jorge. He does have a really good voice. And there's something very endearing about him.

Now the Wild Card breakdown:

1. Matt & Anoop.... SO glad both of them are back. I hope they both kill it tomorrow and get two of the last three spots.

2. For me, Jasmine is probably the third pick (this is before knowing what they actually sing of course). I really think she has the pipes and the look to do well. I hope she picks a good song.

3. Tatiana? Are you serious??? D-R-A-M-A. I did say it myself before that she can sing (which she can) but I would have like to see a girl spot go to Arianna or Kendall before Tatiana.

4. I was pleasantly surprised with Jesse Langseth making it through!!! Will she be one of the three chosen, probably not... but I still think that her "Bette Davis Eyes" is one of the best performances of the semi-finals so far. I hope she picks another song that fits her well.

As far as others.... I was very surprised about Von... And although I picked Megan and Ricky to make it though, I was surprised about them as well, considering that there were only 8 spots! (I thought there were going to be 12!!!)

And clearly the rumors about pre-Top-32 contestants was just that.... a rumor. :-( I was really hoping for a shocker with a return of Jamar or Frankie... But hopefully they will just try out again next year and make it to the semi-finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment