Thursday, March 19, 2009

Randy's eff-up

I forgot in my recap of last night's episode how funny it was when Randy called Alexis "Allison"! It was hard to tell what Alexis was more pissed off about... being in the bottom three or Randy forgetting her name! LMAO! That tells you a lot about the judges feelings of both Alexis AND Allison, if they can't even get their names straight! Sheesh...

The moment kinda reminded me of last year when Paula effed-up and did her critique of two performances when the finalists had only sang one song so far that night. Remember that awkwardness!?? C'mon judges... if you're getting paid THAT much... and you need a freakin' boxing-ring-announcer introduction at the beginning of the show... then at least PAY ATTENTION to what is going on! :-)

At least it makes for fun memories! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I vote that Matt should take Paula's place next year. Spot on... Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I just had to make a comment about Carrie's hair last night. As far as I'm concerned, the girl can do no wrong. She is an angel and I'm so honored to have met her. But what in the world?? Oh my gosh, Carrie, please don't tell me you cut your hair! Last night I had to question if she wore her hair short for a more mature look to go on the show that made her, just for being her first appearance since being inducted into the Grand Ole Opry?

    I'm not really liking that Alexis got voted off, but oh well...at least she gets to go home to her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Carrie have long hair on her own or are they extensions?? I hated her hair too, but I still think she is a total babe! She is so pretty and she did a great job singing her song, it would have been better if she did it by herself, but I guess they had to include Randy Travis somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, she's always had long hair. My mom was considering that that may have been a wig she had on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete